Friday, June 5, 2009

Less than 14 hours to go...

Till results are out.
It didn't hit me that hard
Until just now when I realize today is Thursday
Well now it's Friday

We had a group of African American all the way from Atlanta USA visiting our group tonight
And whether it is by chance or not
I got to know one of them
His name was Weggie (hopefully it is the right spelling)
He is 53 years old who look like he is in his early 30s
Have a son and is already a grandfather.
Embarassing or not,
All i could do after learning his age
Was to repeat the sentence
"Are you SERIOUSLY serious?"

I was told the key to stay young
Was to not worry about anything that cannot be change
(The Lord is hinting me)
He said that
If things cannot be changed, there is no point for me to continuously worry about it
However,
It is MY nature to worry and put unnecessary pressure on myself
(Bel would say I told you so)

Tonight will be a sleepless night

P.S Carcasean, here I come

xoxo

Pearle

3 comments:

carol® said...

pearle.... may god bless u yar :)...i no different from u interms of worrying.. X.X worry is sure suffocating...

Pearle said...

thank you carol
=)

Belle~ said...

i told you so... hahahahaha!!!