Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Of ramblings

He works in unfathomtable ways
He brought two lovely girls to me
It brought a smile onto my face
I was so so glad to see them
And I am so blessed to have them as friends
Thank you dearies
(It doesn't mean the rest are not my friends. Everyone is. I am blessed to have all of you)

When I was in secondary school,
I came across a bookmark
It's written in Malay
but I'll just translate it into English
It said: We tend to see the things other people have rather than looking at what we have
It's true (for my case)
I tend to see the blessings other people have and forget about my own blessings
And I am thankful for people
Who never stop reminding me
Everyone is blessed in their very own ways
We should not compare

Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength
They will soar on wings like eagles
They will run and not grow weary
They will walk and not be faint

xoxo

Pearle

No comments: