Sunday, September 13, 2009

Reflecting

Warning: This is going to be a long post..... I think

A week before 4th of September 2009
I received a call from my mum and dad asking me the same question
"Is sunway lagoon next to sunway pyramid"
Nothing out of the blue since both of them said that they were asking on behalf of their friends
Mum said that one of her colleague was coming over to Vista for unknown reason
And her colleague would bring over some stuff to pass to me.
So mum asked me to stay at home instead of going for the usual cell group on Friday
I agreed to it

3rd September 2009
Mum sms-ed me asking for my unit number
Paiseh to have my mum's colleague to come to my unit
I suggested for us to meet up at the swimming pool

4th September 2009
Mum sms-ed asking about the weather in KL
How random can she get
I had a early off that day
So i went back early and hit the sack
When I woke up,
it was 7 and there was a volleyball match going on
So i decided to go down and watch
Sis called me and said "Jie, we're in KL"
My typical reaction would be
you're lying
Then my sister passed the phone to my mum
and my mum confirmed their location
I was dumbstrucked for a moment
The next thing i know, the phone went off
Dad called in return
And reassure that they are in KL
Couldn't believe what i heard,
tears suddenly flow from my eyes.
He asked me to pack and take the train down to Bukit Bintang
I went home, still couldn't believe that they are actually here
As i was back home packing,
I called my dad one more time to reconfirm that they are actually here
And knowing my parents,
they would never ask me to go down to Bukit Bintang alone at night
Even alone in the morning they are so not okay
what again at night

When i reach Bukit Bintang station,
there they were, standing outside the station waiting for me
even with them there,
i still couldn't believe that they are actually here
=)
I was dumbstrucked and overjoyed.
The weekends were spent with them

2nd week of September was one of the stressful week
Partly it was due to camp
A lot of work needs to be finished up before the starting of camp
I was given 3 reports of which 2 was due on monday, 1 portfolio due on friday and 1 PBL due on monday

Camp was fun
It was a nice getaway from IMU
The most unexpecting thing was
part of our mode of transportation was cable car
in the night
I never sat in a cable car at night before
Then we had to walk to Peacehaven
It was a really good time spent up there
The surroundings were calm and peaceful
The air, fresh and cool
It made you wanna continue to stay there and not come back to face reality

Camp was another way of getting to know more new friends
=)
It was really nice knowing all of you =)
In all, the experience was an unforgetable one
One that is very dear and precious to me

God never promise us a easy life, even through strugglings, He would also be there for us.

Reflection of the past
The past which make you who you are today
We can never run away from it
It will come back to haunt us

P.S. I know this post is a bit here and there.
But please bear with it
Because my thoughts are a bit here and there

Oh my gosh,
I think I need a manicure
The sun, I swear, is bleaching on my gorgeous hair
24, 62
I don't even know the score
Go go Fight fight
Geez, I hope I look alright


No comments: