Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another week gone pass

2nd week of Sem 3 just whoosh through
Time really flies
And i have not started revising any of my lectures.
I was planning to start my revision after the junior's orientation
But just looking at my peer starting their revision,
made me worried too.
Peer pressure does wonder to a person

My week have been fairly good.
A bit busy with PBL, reports and junior's orientation
But the peak time would be the coming week
Where everything will officially start

IMU decided to adopt a new way of teaching
And our juniors are the first batch to test out the method
It's call e-learning
Where the lecture notes are placed on the e-learning portal
and students are required to read the lecture notes beforehand
And the one hour lecture would be interactive ie Q&A sessions
We seniors would be having this system next semester
Oh gosh

Since last sunday,
Had been attending deep and strong sessions in church
It helped me a lot
Esp to deal with some of the problems Im currently facing
Tonight Im going again
=)

No comments: