Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Last Week of July

Despite being a busy week,
With PBL and Portfolios to do
I still somehow manage to find time to fool around

Monday.
As usual, early morning got already got PBL.
And we receive our Portfolio title
PBL + Portfolio = more work

Tuesday.
Working on my PBL
Went out for dinner with my dear steph and pei wen
=)
Thank you pei wen

Wednesday.
Got a msg from didi saying that she's coming over to vista
At night
Around 9 o'clock.
For wat?
To help dai move her fridge to suriamas
I was like
"YOU TWO GILA SUDAH KA. PINDAH STUFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT"
So i decided to just go along.
To see Dai's new place and also to hang out with the both of them
Didi was driving.
And she missed the turning to subang
We end driving on the highway to shah alam
eeeekkkk
But but,
before all hope was lost,
we still had one last last last resort
that is *drum rolls please*
Dai's GPS!!!
With the help of GPS, we were able to get back on track
And this time, we made sure didi did not miss the turning

We camwhore in dai's room.
I'll upload the pics when i get them.
Next, instead of going back to vista,
the two of them decided to go on a mini road trip
the adventurous side of them came crawling out
We went from subang to midvalley road to bukit bintang to klcc
and the both of them were thinking of going to nilai
i was like NOOOOOOOOOO
i had class at 8 the next day

Thursday to Friday
I will continue blogging the next time
For now
i need to continue with my PBL work
DAMN DULAN WITH UNI'S PRINTER
I CANT PRINT PBL
MONDAY SUDAH TU!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!

No comments: